When selecting the furnishings and finishing touches for our LODGE suites, we tapped into local vendors, craftsmen and artists from the area. Some of the gems you’ll find throughout our suites include the following:
- Handcrafted wood sign of Sunapee trails by Mathew Christie, from Sunapee Trading Post
- Decorative skis, poles and snowshoes from Prospect Hill Antiques
- Limited prints of original art created by artists Carrie Manteiga and Tim Campbell – many of which were framed by Claremont Custom Framing & Art Restoration
- Coffee Mugs by the Ink Factory
- Hickory Furniture from Love’s Bedding & Furniture
We hope you’ll support these and other vendors and artists in the Sunapee area and visit them while you’re here – or, if you live in the area, shop local!